3rd February 2017, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Is St. Martinus University School of Medicine, Willemstad recognized by MCI? Is it good to study MBBS from this college? How to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to know is St. Martinus University School of Medicine, Willemstad recognized by MCI? Is it good to study MBBS from this college? How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  2. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  3. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  4. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  6. Best universities in USA for MDS course?
  7. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  8. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  9. Can I direct go for final year DNB exam?
  10. Details about the MS/MD seats in Open Category in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  11. List of WHO & MCI approved Government universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Percentage required to study MBBS?
  12. Eligibility to pursue graduation n surgery after finishing BAMS in India?
  13. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  14. How to get admission in MBBS by MCI in colleges like MS University medical college, government medical college Surat?
  15. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  16. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  17. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  18. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
3rd July 2018, 11:05 PM
AnmolRiar

Default Re: Is St. Martinus University School of Medicine, Willemstad recognized by MCI? Is it good to study MBBS from this college? How to get admission?

Hi there, Yes it is registered under MCI (Medical Council of India) for more detailed satisfaction you can check on the MCI website.
To get admission details please email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Anmol Riar
SMUFOM, MD Student.
17th March 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is St. Martinus University School of Medicine, Willemstad recognized by MCI? Is it good to study MBBS from this college? How to get admission?

Is st martinus university curacao mci approved?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?