28th March 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering MS in America for B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?

Hello,
I am in my B.Tech 3rd year studying
Chemical Engineering.
I am looking forward to pursue MS in Abroad.
I want to know about the universities specially
in America? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  3. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  4. Universities offering M.Tech course in chemical engineering through distance education mode?
  5. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  6. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  7. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  8. Universities offering Ph.D just after B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  10. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  11. Which are the universities offeirng MS providing scholarship? I am a final year chemical engineering student
  12. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  13. Can a btech computer science student give chemical engineering GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Names of the universities offering M.Tech/Chemical Engineering course through correspondence?
  15. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  16. What benefit I will get if study MS in USA being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  17. Universities offering M.E. chemical through correspondence
  18. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
19th August 2016, 02:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Universities offering MS in America for B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am in my B.Tech 3rd year studying
Chemical Engineering.
I am looking forward to pursue MS in Abroad.
I want to know about the universities specially
in America? Thank you!

The list of universities offering MS in America for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student is given here;

Stanford University - Official Website
Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Official Website
Cornell University - Official Website
University of Houston - Official Website
Rice University - Official Website
University of Washington - Official Website
University of Utah - Official Website
University of Kansas - Official Website
University of Arizona - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?