27th January 2023, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of Canada Visa as per the scored mentioned below?

I have scored 70% in my 2 with medical stream......And overall 6 band in ielts ,,W=5.5,R=5.5,l=7.0,S=6.0....please tell me that can i get admission in colleges of canada????

11th February 2023, 01:42 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What are the chances of Canada Visa as per the scored mentioned below?

The chances of obtaining a Canadian visa for higher studies after DPharmacy in India depend on several factors including your educational qualifications, English proficiency (as demonstrated by your IELTS scores), financial stability, and other personal factors.

Having a score of 70% in your 2nd year with a medical stream, and an overall band score of 6 in IELTS, you may be considered for admission in colleges in Canada. However, the final decision on visa approval will be made by the visa officer based on the information and documents submitted.

It is important to note that every application is evaluated on a case-by-case basis and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee visa approval.

It is recommended to check with the specific college(s) in Canada you are interested in applying to, for their admission requirements and eligibility criteria.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA M.Com Net Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?