27th August 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What to do after getting rejected for admission in Australia?

Hi, my name is Seema Singhla. I have done my BA in 2014. I have also appeared IELTS with 6 bands. I had applied for admission in Australia. But unfortunately, I got refused. Now I want to do some study so that I can build my career. I am not interested in MA and MBA. Tell me some different line.

28th August 2017, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after getting rejected for admission in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my name is Seema Singhla. I have done my BA in 2014. I have also appeared IELTS with 6 bands. I had applied for admission in Australia. But unfortunately, I got refused. Now I want to do some study so that I can build my career. I am not interested in MA and MBA. Tell me some different line.

Candidates after getting rejected for admission in Australia can apply to other universities for admission. Candidates should read the rejection letter carefully and find the reasons. It may be due to documentation or any other reason. Candidates have to find out is there any opportunity available for applying again by correcting the mistakes. Candidates should apply for more universities / colleges next time in order to avoid rejection. Candidates should take it lightly and it is not personal. Candidates can contact and get help from seniors who are studying abroad or educational consultants for admission and student visa. These are some of the options available for the candidates after getting rejected for admission in Australia.
28th August 2017, 10:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after getting rejected for admission in Australia?

To be eligible to apply for Post Graduate course in Australia , you must have to complete your Graduation from a recognized University and you must qualify in the IELTS examination with a minimum score of 6.5 in it. Since you have scored 6 in the IELTS, you are not eligible to study in the Colleges of Australia for Post Graduate course. Most of the Colleges require a minimum of 6.5 score in IELTS in order to pursue Post Graduate course. So, you must qualify IELTS examination with atleast 6.5 score to be eligible for Post Graduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?