16th February 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to take admission for B.Com in Europe Universities after completion of 12th from NIOS?

What is the procedure followed to take admission for B.Com in Europe Universities after completion of 12th from NIOS? Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for your answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study abroad for higher studies after 12th from NIOS board?
  2. Can I study F.Y.B.Com/T.Y.B.Com/S.Y.B.Com from NIOS if completed 12th YCMOU?
  3. Can I apply in universities which are in New Zeland after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  4. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  5. Whether NIOS board certificate is accepted in Europe for further education?
  6. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  9. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  10. Which colleges accept NIOS certificate for BBA course admission?
  11. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  12. Is it possible to study in Europe on the basis of NIOS certificate?
  13. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  14. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  15. Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  17. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  18. Is it difficult to get admission in IIT if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
22nd February 2016, 06:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to take admission for B.Com in Europe Universities after completion of 12th from NIOS?

You need to appear for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
You need to crack both these Examinations and once you are able to do so you will be able to apply for the course of B.Com in the Universities of your choice.
You need to apply for the Universities where you will be provided admission subject to a Personal Interview.
Once you are able to clear all these steps you will be able to get admission to the course of B.Com in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?