20th February 2021, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether campus placement is available in the California Institute of Technology for BS(Information and Data Sciences) candidates?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a HS student and I want to do a BS(Information and Data Sciences) course at the California Institute of Technology. I just want to know if campus placement is available in this institute for such candidates?

28th February 2021, 12:36 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Whether campus placement is available in the California Institute of Technology for BS(Information and Data Sciences) candidates?

Yes, Campus placement is available in the California Institute of Technology for BS(Information and Data Sciences) candidates.

This university is excellent placement records.

Here students are placed with average 40 LPA package.

Official website for reference-
https://international.caltech.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?