27th November 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Whether campus placement available in the University College London for MSc(Telecommunications) candidates?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a BE student and after completing my Graduation I want to do MSc(Telecommunications) course in the University College London. I just want to know that campus placement available in this institute for such candidates?

30th November 2019, 01:39 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether campus placement available in the University College London for MSc(Telecommunications) candidates?

-University College London-

Course:MSc(Telecommunications)

Benefits and placement facilities:-

A wide range of opportunities are available in the field of network or telecommunications engineers, consultants or systems architects in networking technologies.

-Inhouse internship and placement facilities.
-High Employability rate.
-Scientific and research initiative.
-Comprehensive coverage.

Program URL: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-stu...unications-msc
1st December 2019, 11:54 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether campus placement available in the University College London for MSc(Telecommunications) candidates?

On completion of M.Sc. in Telecommunications programme University will provide campus placement to all the eligible students. So that graduates can start their careers as network or telecommunications engineers, consultants or systems architects in networking technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?