11th September 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether an Indian can get admission for MBBS in Harvard after 12th?

Can a Indian get admission for MBBS in harvard after 12th? For bachelor course or anything suitable like that?

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS from Harvard or Oxford University having 94% in 12th Science?
  2. How to do my PG in Harvard medical school while doing MBBS in a government college in India
  3. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  4. What exam should I attend for admission in Harvard Medical School US?
  5. Entrance exams that I should attend for pursuing PG in Harvard Medical School?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in Harvard University for MBBS?
  7. How to get into top universities like MIT, Harvard or Columbia
  8. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  10. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  12. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  13. Will I get admission in Harvard University for M.Tech after B.Tech?
  14. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  15. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  16. How can I apply for MBBS after 12th?
  17. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th science?
25th November 2014, 04:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether an Indian can get admission for MBBS in Harvard after 12th?

I am extremely sorry to state that an Indian student cannot pursue MBBS in Harvard University. This is because there is no provision of overseas students to pursue MBBS in most of the US Universities including Harvard University. However, you can complete your MBBS course in India and then can opt for MD course in Harvard University. For that you need to have a very good score in USMLE or MCAT (entrance exam) and TOEFL.
For other bachelor, there is provision for overseas students wherein admission is done on the basis of scores in SAT and TOEFL along with the previous academic performance of the candidate.
30th June 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether an Indian can get admission for MBBS in Harvard after 12th?

Why indian student not get admisson in harved university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?