17th November 2017, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Whom to consult for admission in MS at Georgia Institute of Technology, USA?

Sir, I am in final year of Mechanical Engineering course and after it want to study MS from Georgia Institute of Technology, United States. Please tell me whom to consult for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in Engineering to get admission in MS at Georgia Institute of Technology, USA? Fees and conditions for admission?
  2. Georgia Institute of Technology, USA entrance exam syllabus of M.Tech in EEE and previous year question papers
  3. Procedure to get admission in Georgia Institute of Technology for MS program?
  4. List of top colleges of India and Abroad?
  5. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Master of Science in Civil Engineering from US? Which all courses will give me best opportunity and placement along with good package? Top universities in US for this course?
  7. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  8. Engineering streams available in Georgia Institute of Technology, United States? Eligibility and fees required for admission?
  9. Which course should I join after BBM in America?
  10. Reputed universities offering MS(Mechatronics Design) in Abroad -- [New]
  11. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  12. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  13. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  14. Cut off marks in BE EEE for admission in MS course at Rochester Institute of Technology, USA? Ranking of this university in USA?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MCA after completion fo BCA?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  17. How is MS from Delft University of Technology, Netherlands beneficial for Indian students? Whom to consult for admission?
  18. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
18th November 2017, 07:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whom to consult for admission in MS at Georgia Institute of Technology, USA?

To study MS course at Georgia Institute of Technology, USA, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You can directly apply for admission through online at the college official website or you can contact any consultancy for processing your admission. You have to submit the documents like your examinations score reports, Passport, Bank balance documents, Academic certificates copies, etc., to college for processing your admission application. The college will review your profile and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in MS course at their institute. After securing admission in MS course at Georgia Institute of Technology, you have to apply for study (F1) visa and if it is approved, you can fly to USA for pursuing MS Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?