22nd June 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?

Please, i am intending to go to usa for studies. I have been admitted in one of the universities in usa. My problem is that the school do not require my test score, but i wrote ielts and score 5.5, will embassy give me admission with that score. What is the cut off mark for embassy.

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
  2. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Which international english exam to take?
  4. Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  7. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  8. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  9. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  11. Scholarship tests for higher studies in abroad, after B.Com.
  12. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  13. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  14. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  15. How to continue my education in UK after completing HSE?
  16. What should I do to get scholarship from Australian Business School? Will IELTS be enough? What is the minimum score?
  17. How to get admission in Abroad? Procedure behind it? What is the cost of the MBA course?
  18. Will IELTS help in getting into top universities? Does IELTS score matter in top universities for MS in Electronics?
28th October 2014, 04:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?

American embassy does not ask you about your IELTS score. Actually it required for you to get an admission in universities. And you said that you have already got admission without IELTS. So, now you can apply for VISA interview. If the interviewer asks you about the IELTS exam score, then tell him that the university, you have applied does not require IELTS score. So, I didn't took IELTS exam. Then he definitely consider you without IELTS exam.
To be frank, embassy does not require your exam scores. They just want to know, why you want to study in USA and why you want to move to America.
28th October 2014, 04:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?

American embassy does not ask you about your IELTS score. Actually it required for you to get an admission in universities. And you said that you have already got admission without IELTS. So, now you can apply for VISA interview. If the interviewer asks you about the IELTS exam score, then tell him that the university, you have applied does not require IELTS score. So, I didn't took IELTS exam. Then he definitely consider you without IELTS exam.
To be frank, embassy does not require your exam scores. They just want to know, why you want to study in USA and why you want to move to America.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?