13th September 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Accountancy/Commerce related Polytechnic course available to study for 12th Commerce student?

Respected Sir,
I want to know that is there any course in Polytechnic related to Accountancy or Commerce? I have completed my 12th with Commerce and I want to do some Polytechnic course. Kindly tell me.

15th October 2015, 06:00 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Accountancy/Commerce related Polytechnic course available to study for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to know that is there any course in Polytechnic related to Accountancy or Commerce? I have completed my 12th with Commerce and I want to do some Polytechnic course. Kindly tell me.

There are many diploma courses which related to commerce is available for 12th students.
But the courses are conducted by different institutions.

They are not coming under the polytechnic.
So you will not get any AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approval or certification.

Actually polytechnic is only related to science and engineering studies.
The commerce will not cover in polytechnic courses.

Mostly in polytechnic they have courses like diploma in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering, textile technology, computer engineering etc.

So if you want to study in the commerce line means you have to choose a degree that will be useful for your career in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?