25th August 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Diploma is possible without 10th marksheet?

Dear Sir/Madam, I know that I can't do any degree courses after 10th in India. I want to do a diploma course but I don't have my 10th mark sheet with me due to some personal reasons. I only have my 10th discontinued transfer certificate. Is there any possibilities to do it or if there's any Montessori teachers training also? I'm ready to take it up if its possible cause I'm working as a play school teacher for the past 3 years. Please do let me know the details of it.

25th August 2016, 11:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Diploma is possible without 10th marksheet?

No, it is not possible to get admission in Diploma course without having 10th standard Marks sheet. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course. Admissions in Diploma course are offered on basis of 10th standard examination marks or through state level entrance examination. So, you should have your 10th standard marksheet to get admission in Diploma course.
26th August 2016, 05:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I know that I can't do any degree courses after 10th in India. I want to do a diploma course but I don't have my 10th mark sheet with me due to some personal reasons. I only have my 10th discontinued transfer certificate. Is there any possibilities to do it or if there's any Montessori teachers training also? I'm ready to take it up if its possible cause I'm working as a play school teacher for the past 3 years. Please do let me know the details of it.

Admission in Diploma is not possible without 10th standard mark sheet. As you mentioned you have not completed the 10th standard (10th discontinued TC), so it is not possible to join the Diploma course. The best thing you can do is to study any degree course through Open Universities like IGNOU. There you have to appear for the Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP). After the BPP you can study the BA course. There are many open universities available in India. You can study in any one of the universities.
27th August 2016, 12:25 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry it is possible for you to get admission in Diploma course without completing 10th standard. The candidate need to complete 10th standard to be eligible for Diploma course. I suggest you to complete Diploma course to be eligible for Diploma course.
9th January 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to get admission for degree without sslc?
23rd February 2020, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma course with out 10th std
11th November 2021, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i finished iti with 8th standard... I can join diploma
11th July 2022, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i dont have my 10th marksheet but i have 12th marksheet can i take admission for diploma
20th July 2023, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I completed 12th. But I have a 10 th marksheet as a digilocker certificate. Can I join any diploma course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?