2nd January 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my lost marksheet of 10th UP Board exam having completed around 30 years ago?

Hello,
My name is Babita Shahi from Gorakhpur, belongs to National Inter College, Barhalganj. I have completed my 10th from UP Board around 30 years ago. But now I have lost my marksheet and I am unable to remember my Roll Number. Please help me to know that how I can get my marksheet back?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the importance of Pre-Board marksheet?
  2. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  4. Procedure to make correction of name in CBSE 10th board marksheet?
  5. Can I get direct admission in 12th NIOS if completed 10th PSEB about 2 years ago?
  6. Possibility to appear in 12th Commerce Gujarat Board exam as a Private candidate if completed 10th about 3 years ago?
  7. Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?
  8. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 10 years ago?
  9. Is there any use of pre board marksheet in future? I have passed ICSE exam
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  13. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  14. How can I re-apply for 10th examination if attended 15 years ago?
  15. How can I calculate the percentage of Grade in 10th WBBSE Marksheet?
  16. What is the age criteria for 10th class exam of ICSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  18. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?

15th February 2016, 11:24 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get my lost marksheet of 10th UP Board exam having completed around 30 years ago?

You must have applied way back for your lost mark sheet. I don't after so many years the board of Uttar Pradesh will agree to retrieve your lost mark sheet without a fine. But don't worry this fine is never really a high amount. This is generally the processing fee to generate a duplicate of your mark sheet affiliated by the same board and signed by the regulatory authorities. I am giving you the office phone number of the director of education of Uttar Pradesh board, which is 0522-2239006. Either call him in the office hours or just mail him at this address - [email protected].
Tell him the entire scenario and also mail him a copy of your admit card in the board examination of 10th. This way they will have all the correct information to proceed. Your admit has your roll number and registration number. The same could also be found in your registration certificate. So don't worry, just find your admit card and registration card.

23rd May 2017, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my lost marksheet of 10th UP Board exam having completed around 30 years ago?

HOW CAN I GET MY LOST MARSHEET OF 10TH AP BOARD EXAM HAVING COMPLETED AROUND 30 YEARS AGO ? REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY DUPLICATE S S C CERTIFICATE.

17th August 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have lost my 10th marksheet and passing certificate, I have completed my 10 in 2008. Please help me how to proceed

15th September 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my high school certificate and marksheet done in year 1985 as a regular student. How can I get the duplicate of this. I have done it from Dehradun and residing in Dehradun only . Seema Chawla

23rd September 2017, 02:42 PM
salman@9292

UPSC conducts Civil Services examination for different services like IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS etc. The educational qualification required for this exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates are also eligible to apply for exam.

you have to pass these exam to become ips these are listed below
Preliminary Exam
Main Exam
Personal Interview

16th November 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Recently I lost my 10 Certification and mark sheet,Passed in 1981,from UP Board of High School and Intermediate Ed Up,
What is process to apply for duplicate,
Pls advise

31st December 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi Good Evening i have lost my 10th class marksheet up Allahabad up board exam was completed 1985 please suggest me how can i get my marksheet ? Thank you

13th January 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am ranjeet kumar kori i have lost my marksheet of 10th class year 2015 so please suggest me how can get me marksheet back? thanks

31st March 2019, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my 10 marksheet even i don't have photo copy i passed my 10th in the year 1999-2000
So how can I get back my marksheet

2nd May 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have lots my 10th mark sheet last week in market when I was go for a copy of the mark sheet
Please suggest me the process to get it back

21st July 2019, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my lost marksheet & certificate of 10th UP Board exam having completed around 40 years ago? I have no documents/roll number.

23rd July 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have lost my 10th marksheet last month in marksheet when i was go for a copy of marksheet, please suggest me the process to get it back

27th July 2019, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

My 10th from up board 1985 i have no other detail how to get marksheet

10th December 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my 10 Certification and mark sheet,Passed in 1981,from UP Board of High School
My email id is [email protected]

16th January 2020, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have lost my 10th or 12 dmc. ...what can I do.... 17 years has been I have done 10th

14th May 2020, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I lost my SSC Certificate. i do not have any duplicate copy for referance. i completed 10th from vidyodaya public school, nayuduthota, visakhapatnam. now that school is not there. With my name, my batch year, my father name and date of birth, i would be able to get my certificate.
please help.

28th November 2020, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have lost my ICSE 10th marksheet of 1999 i do not remember my roll number, what is the correct procedure to get a new marksheet or any other way to get the roll number

22nd February 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have lost my marksheet of 10 and 12 don't remember the roll number kindly guide how can I get the duplicate copy

9th August 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I lost my up board marksheet.. and I forget my roll no. how I find my marksheet

23rd November 2022, 02:46 PM
Shubhangi Balaji Maknikar

I have lost my high school certificate and marksheet done in year 2008 as a regular student. How can I get the duplicate of

7th May 2023, 10:56 AM
Member+

You have to go to the UP Board Office which is in Varanasi and Prayagraj of UP. After that you have to give an application there in short description. After that they will ask you to bring the counter signed TC from your school and on the letter pad of the school the details given to the principal should be written as how my result is lost. After all this, you will have to give an advertisement in your local newspaper, which will cost around 200. You have to submit all these things in the board office. After that a slip will be given to you for all the fees which are within 100 something only. , , Within 3 months after that your result will come to the board office.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?