18th July 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course duration of Financial Management Diploma course in International Council For Management Studies, Chennai?

I want to secure admission in Financial Management Diploma course in International Council For Management Studies, Chennai. Can I know the admission procedure? Kindly tell me the course duration also.

26th July 2016, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and course duration of Financial Management Diploma course in International Council For Management Studies, Chennai?

To get admission in Diploma Financial Management course in International Council for Management Studies, Chennai, you have to download and take printout of the application form, fill it with your personal details and you need to send it to the Institute along with required fee DD and other enclosures as mentioned in the registration form which can be obtained from the Institute.

To be eligible to get admission in Diploma Financial Management course in International Council for Management Studies, Chennai, you should have passed SSC or equivalent from a recognised board and you should have attained the minimum age of 16 years on the date of admission and there is no upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?