20th August 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Haryana Colleges through LEET exam?

Admission procedure in Haryana Colleges through LEET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply, syllabus and examination date of Haryana LEET?
  2. Admission procedure in Haryana Colleges through LEET exam? -- [New]
  3. LEET, Haryana: Date of exam? How to obtain previous papers? Books for preparation?
  4. Previous two years papers of PU LEET, Haryana LEET and UP LEET?
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  6. When LEET (Haryana) 2016 forms will be out? Date of LEET Haryana 2016 entrance exam?
  7. How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur
  8. Previous 2 years Question Papers of LEET Haryana Exam with Answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about LEET exam with syllabus? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. Sample question papers to prepare for LEET Haryana? I am pursuing diploma from Mechanical
  11. Colleges for MA in Food technology? Dates for applying for LEET (Haryana) and IPU?
  12. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  13. How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  15. What is the date of LEET entrance exam in Haryana?
  16. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  17. When the application form of LEET will be distributed in Haryana and Delhi?
  18. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
22nd August 2015, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in Haryana Colleges through LEET exam?

Admission is through counselling and you will be allotted college according to your rank in LEET. The better your rank the better will be your chances to get admission in your choice of college.

You have to attend the counselling with all the valid documents. Your documents will be be verified and you have to lock your choices according to your preferences. The college will be allotted at counselling and you have to complete admission procedure by visiting the college.
22nd August 2015, 10:34 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure in Haryana Colleges through LEET exam?

Application procedure for Admission trough LEET:

* Lateral entry exam test is conducted to provide admission in second year/ third semester of B.E/B.Tech courses in technical institutes of Haryana.

* The applicant must have to register in the website with the basic details. Login credentials will be obtained to the mail or mobile.

* Then candidate have to login in to the site and start filling the application and need to upload the Photograph and signature and all require documents.

* After these the candidate need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.

* After the exam was completed then the candidate need to select the college in which he wants to study through online.

* Then counseling will be conducted for the students to submit the original certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?