26th May 2018, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in Apparel Training and Design Centre, Dharmapuri. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in Apparel Training and Design Centre, Dharmapuri. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Structure of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  2. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  4. Job opportunities for Advance Diploma in Fashion Design student?
  5. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd., Hyderabad?
  6. What should I study to open a Fashion Design store being an Advance Diploma holder in Fashion Technology?
  7. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
  8. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd., Hyderabad? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  10. What should I do to start fashion designing right after 10th exams?
  11. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Design) in KSFT?
  12. Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream? Courses in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE?
  14. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  15. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  16. Best course to do for Diploma Fashion Designer?
  17. Scope of studying Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology?
  18. Entrance exams to become an Interior Designer? Which type of questions are asked in entrance exam?
19th March 2023, 12:08 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam to take admission in ATDC , Dharmapuri to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design.

The admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?