4th May 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Tech for Diploma Mechanical holder who has 5 years of Steel Plant experience?

Hi,
I want to do B.Tech as I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I have five years of experiences in Steel Plant. Please tell me the procedure for getting admission in B.Tech course.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 years question papers for OCTT, Bhilai steel plant? I am a diploma holder of electrical engineeir
  2. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in steel plant of diploma mechanical engineering
  4. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  5. Job opportunities in Salem Steel Plant for Diploma Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  6. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Tech Mechanical in IIT for a Diploma Metallurgical holder?
  8. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  9. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?
  10. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  11. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
  12. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do training from Bokaro steel plant? Procedure of training?
  14. Can I join Vizag Steel Plant with 71% in Diploma Metallurgical course? Possibility to study or work in Abroad?
  15. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  16. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  17. Previous years MT mechanical papers of Vizag Steel Plant
  18. Can Diploma holders in Mechanical stream join Bokaro Steel Plant for internship?
6th May 2016, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Tech for Diploma Mechanical holder who has 5 years of Steel Plant experience?

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech course being a Diploma holder, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
7th May 2016, 12:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Tech for Diploma Mechanical holder who has 5 years of Steel Plant experience?

Admission procedure followed to study B.Tech for Diploma Mechanical holder is mentioned below :-

Being a Diplom holder, you are eligible to get lateral entryadmission directly in second year of B.Tech course.

Admissions in B.Tech course for Diploma holders are offered for candidates who appear and qualify Lateral entry examination.
7th May 2016, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in B.Tech you can apply for any lateral entry exam based on your diploma qualification. You will be eligible for second year admission in B.Tech through lateral entry scheme.

Entrance exam is usually conducted on state level by the concerned technical university. Seats are allotted based on rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?