12th March 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in NEIMT-Guwahati to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

15th March 2019, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati?

Admission procedure is just like another polytechnic entrance exam, in which you have to appear for the entrance exam and on the basis of your performance you get the college of your choice through counseling. Just make sure you have a minimum qualification of class 10th to apply for the entrance exam.

Keep track of notification and apply for the entrance exam. Seats will be allotted through counseling which will be decided based on merit through polytechnic entrance exam.

16th March 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in NEIMT-Guwahati to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Interested candidates can apply by downloading the application from the NEIMT-Guwahati website or apply offline by collecting the application from the institute to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering course at the NEIMT-Guwahati. Those students who have passed 10th / HSLC / SSLC from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Electronics Engineering course at the NEIMT-Guwahati. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Electronics Engineering course on the basis of marks scored in the 10th examination. Candidates have to apply for the admission with the following documents: 5 recent passport size photographs and 3 copies of mark sheet and certificates of the qualifying examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?