12th March 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Electronics Engineering from NEIMT-Guwahati. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

15th March 2019, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati?

You need to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam of the Assam state if you are looking for admission in diploma in electronics engineering at NEIMT Guwahati. Just make sure you have got at least class 10th qualification from a recognized board with maths and science as subjects.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on your rank. You can get your choice of college if you perform excellently in the entrance exam.
16th March 2019, 01:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati?

Candidates who have passed 10th/HSLC/SSLC from a recognized board are eligible to study 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ITI in relevant discipline are eligible to pursue 2 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati.

For details:
http://www.neimtghy.org/Course/electronics.php
16th March 2019, 01:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Electronics Engineering from NEIMT-Guwahati. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Those students who have passed 10th / HSLC / SSLC or its equivalent examination are eligible to study the Diploma in Electronics Engineering at the NEIMT-Guwahati. Diploma in Electronics Engineering course is available in regular and correspondence mode in the NEIMT-Guwahati. Duration of the Diploma in Electronics Engineering course is three years at the NEIMT-Guwahati. Those students who have passed 10+2 (PCM) or ITI course are also eligible to study the (two years) Diploma in Electronics Engineering course at the NEIMT-Guwahati. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?