9th December 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma Engineering without any entrance exam?

Hello Everyone,
What is the process for admission in Diploma Engineering without entrance exam? I haven't appeared any entrance exam but I want admission in Diploma Engineering. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma Engineering without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  4. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  6. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  10. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Entrance exam to study B.E. in GITAM University for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Dairy Engineering Diploma? Requirements to appear in entrance exam?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Engineering without entrance exam if completed 10th?
  17. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
15th December 2015, 08:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma Engineering without any entrance exam?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering course, you must have completed 10th standard from any recognised board. Some colleges offers admission to Diploma course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges offers admission in Diploma course to merit candidates by conducting an entrance examination. So, to get admission in Diploma in Engineering course without any entrance examination, you must have to buy a seat through Management quota by contacting college Management.
16th December 2015, 12:43 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma Engineering without any entrance exam?

I am sorry to tell you this but the only way by which you can get admission to Diploma in Engineering is by appearing and cracking the Entrance Examination for the course of Diploma in Engineering.
So you will have to wait for next year to appear in the Entrance Examination and be eligible for the course of Diploma in Engineering.
Without the Entrance Examination you will not be eligible for the course of Diploma in Engineering.
20th December 2015, 03:57 PM
monikasiri

Entrance exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education is the basis to join in Diploma Engineering.Few students,also join in Diploma Engineering by buying the seat in Management Quota.Every college have some seats in Management quota,you can join through it buy paying the amount.But,the fees of Management quota varies from the fee of students joined through counselling.The only qualification to join in Diploma Engineering through Management is to pass all the subjects in Tenth Standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?