20th August 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Foundry Technology in National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi for studying Diploma in Foundry Technology course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

30th September 2018, 01:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Foundry Technology in National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi?

National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi offers Advanced Diploma in Foundry Technology. Advanced Diploma in Foundry Technology is course duration of 18 months of 3 semesters. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Metallurgical/Mechanical/Production Engineering or B.Sc degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks (relaxation of 5% is applicable for SC/ST category) from a recognized Institute are eligible to pursue that course. For admission into that course, candidates have to apply with prescribed form. After scrutiny of application, eligible candidates will be called for written test. Candidates will be selected based on performance in the written test.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.nifft.ac.in/UserView/User...px?TypeID=1344
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?