20th August 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Foundry Technology in National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Foundry Technology from National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

30th September 2018, 01:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Foundry Technology in National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi?

National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi offers Advanced Diploma in Foundry Technology. Advanced Diploma in Foundry Technology is course duration of 3 semesters. Fee expenses for this course is given below.

Total fee payable at the time of admission: INR 22,350/.

Total fee payable every semester: INR 17,100/.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.nifft.ac.in/UserView/User...px?TypeID=1387
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?