27th March 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Paint Technology in GICED-Mumbai?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in GICED-Mumbai for Diploma in Paint Technology? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

6th April 2019, 01:11 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Paint Technology in GICED-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in GICED-Mumbai for Diploma in Paint Technology? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.
The college provides only a Bachelors degree in Paint Technology. The admission to the course is purely based on the entrance exam and Interview conducted by the college.

The candidate has to submit the application form affixed with the photo along with Rs 250/- in the college counter. Collect your admission card for entrance test and interview from the cash counter with the receipt of the admission fee. Along with the application form, other documents to be submitted are,

- Mark sheet of HSC and Leaving Certificate
- Experience Certificate if any.

Contact Information:
VIDYANAGARI,KALINA SANTACRUZ(EAST), MUMBAI-400 098.
TEL: 2653 0258 / 2653 0259 / 26530264/ 9987395457.
FAX:91-22-26530263.
Email: [email protected]
Official website - https://www.gicededu.co.in/page.php?page=contact
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?