5th August 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Materials Science in Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar for PG Diploma in Materials Science? I am interested to do this PG Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

17th August 2019, 10:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Materials Science in Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar?

The admission procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Science in Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar is through entrance examination conducted by Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Science in Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar is that you must be a graduate in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university along with minimum 3 years of work experience in relevant field.

You can visit the website http://rihspuri.org/Admission.htm for more clarification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?