5th August 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of PG Diploma in Materials Science in Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar?

Sir, I want to join the Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar for studying PG Diploma in Materials Science. Can I know about the syllabus of this PG Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration also. Waiting for your kind response.

17th August 2019, 10:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PG Diploma in Materials Science in Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar?

The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Science in Materials Science in Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar would be of 1 year.

The course structure of Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Science in Materials Science in Regional College of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar is given below:-

:-Legal Aspect of Supply Chain Management
:-Managing e-business
:-Management Information Systems
:-Material and Store Management
:-Legal Framework and Business
:-Enterprise Resource and Planning
:-Quantitative Methods
:-Risk Management
:-Technology and Operations Management
:-Project Report

You can visit the website http://rihspuri.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?