10th January 2019, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts in Osmania University?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Osmania University for PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts? I am interested to do this PG Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

30th November 2022, 07:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts in Osmania University?

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Museology and History is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? 39 19th July 2019 08:50 AM
Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities? 14 27th April 2014 10:42 AM
Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student? 18 3rd August 2013 12:46 PM
Books to be followed for technical section of chemical? I am a graduate from Chemical Engineering Stream 1 6th June 2013 12:03 AM