18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Aditya College for Diploma course in Tally Software? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
  2. Course structure and duration of Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Aditya College?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  6. Institutes offering Diploma in Tally Software with fee expenses in Kolkata? -- [New]
  7. How many Diploma in Tally Software seats are available in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  8. Scope of studying Diploma in Tally Software?
  9. Can I get Accounts job through Tally Software Diploma course for BA(H) student?
  10. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Tally Software for BCom graduate?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in E-Commerce in SM College?
  13. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get a software job after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University?
  17. How to study Diploma in Accounting course having knowledge of Tally and ERP?
  18. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Business Economics in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?
25th March 2023, 09:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?

The admission is based on merit based to study Tally Software Diploma.

The admission procedure to study Tally Software Diploma is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
26th March 2023, 09:28 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?

The admission procedure for Tally Software Diploma course at Aditya College typically involves the following steps:

Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution. There may be additional eligibility criteria such as a minimum age requirement or proficiency in English.

Application Process: Candidates can apply for the course by filling out the application form online or offline. The application form can be obtained from the college website or the college campus.

Counseling: Candidates who have submitted the application form and meet the eligibility criteria may be called for counseling. In counseling, candidates can learn more about the course, its structure, fees, and job opportunities. They can also clarify their doubts and ask questions related to the admission process.

Admission: Candidates who have cleared the counseling process can secure admission by submitting the required documents and paying the admission fee. The required documents include mark sheets of 10+2 or equivalent examinations, transfer certificate, migration certificate, character certificate, and a recent passport-sized photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?