25th March 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Trade Wings Institute of Management Hyderabad?

Can anyone of you tell me about the total fee expenses in Trade Wings Institute of Management Hyderabad for a Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this institute, so I want to know the admission as well as tuition fee of this course.

23rd August 2022, 01:15 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Trade Wings Institute of Management Hyderabad?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university can do this course.

Duration of this course is 6 month's.
24th August 2022, 11:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Trade Wings Institute of Management Hyderabad?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management is candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 6 month's to 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?