6th December 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology?

Hello friends, can you please give me the information regarding the overall fee expenses of Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology course which is available in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology? Please tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses.

8th December 2020, 05:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology?

Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology at Indian Institute of Handloom Technology is a 3 year duration course and the fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fee Every Year is Rs.1000
Admission Fees Every Year is Rs.200
Examination Fees Every Year is Rs.200

Year I - Rs.4000
Year II - Rs.3000
Year III - Rs.3000
Total - Rs.10000

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iihtsalem.edu.in
9th December 2020, 08:34 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 10000.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 3000 per year for 3 years .

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?