28th December 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma?

Can we join in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  2. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  4. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  6. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  8. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma? -- [New]
  9. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  17. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
29th December 2015, 01:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can we join in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.

So you can apply for Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET etc.
29th December 2015, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Aeronautical Engineering course by appearing in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc, which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Aeronautical Engineering course.
29th December 2015, 09:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue Aeronautical Engineering (B.Tech/B.E) course after completion of diploma course. You can directly take admission in the second year of engineering course through lateral entry scheme by scoring well in the LEET which is conducted by each state as well as private universities. However, for most of the institutes it depends on the branch of engineering in which you completed your diploma. Most of the institutes will not allow you to switch to Aeronautical Engineering if you had done diploma course in some other engineering domain which is not related to Aeronautical domain. However, it will be easy to switch to Aeronautical Engineering graduation degree course if you had completed your diploma in Aeronautical domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?