11th May 2021, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

After 12th and diploma What next best step to follow? To do degree or pg diploma?

Sir, I have completed 12 and diploma in health safety and environment (hse). What next best step to follow? To do degree or pg diploma?

11th May 2021, 11:45 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: After 12th and diploma What next best step to follow? To do degree or pg diploma?

After 12th and diploma What next best step to follow can be seen below.

You should go for Full time degree course.

You will get direct admission in 2nd Year of graduation course if your pursuing degree in specialization.

You can also go for job if you are struggling financially.
24th May 2021, 04:11 PM
suresh75020

Default Re: After 12th and diploma What next best step to follow? To do degree or pg diploma?

in my opinion Engineering is one of the most demanded academic courses in India. In engineering there are so many courses is there for your higher studies. You can choose the best course depends on your interest. Here I list the popular engineering courses in India.

List of popular Courses in Engineering :

Civil Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Electrical & Electronics Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Computer Science & Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Industrial Engineering & Management

Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering

Information Science & Engineering

Telecommunication Engineering

Medical Electronics

Biotechnology

If you are looking the best private engineering colleges in India then Campushunt will help you to get best engineering colleges in India. In my opinion, East Point College of Engineering and Technology[/URL] is one of the best engineering colleges in India. East Point College of Engineering and Technology provides quality education with good infrastructure and experienced faculties for students.

List of Best Engineering colleges in India :

1 East Point College of Engineering
2.MS Ramaiah Institute Of Technology
3.SJB INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
4.Presidency college of engineering
5.East west institute of technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?