5th March 2023, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

After diploma can I do BTech by doing job?

My name is Kommu david . I am studying diploma 3rd year. I came poor family but i want to do b.tech. Hence can i continue by doing job and studying b.tech.
If it is possible then how i can study b.tech beside doing job

5th March 2023, 03:19 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: After diploma can I do BTech by doing job?

Yes, it is possible to pursue a BTech degree while doing a job. Many students choose to do so in order to support themselves financially while continuing their education. There are several ways to study for a BTech degree while working:

Part-time BTech course: Many colleges and universities offer part-time BTech courses that allow students to attend classes in the evening or on weekends. These courses are designed specifically for working professionals who cannot attend regular classes.

Distance learning: Distance learning is a popular option for students who want to study while working. Many universities offer online courses, allowing students to study from anywhere in the world. This option provides greater flexibility and enables students to study at their own pace.

Employer-sponsored education: Some employers offer tuition reimbursement programs for their employees who want to pursue higher education. This can help you to fund your BTech degree while working.

In order to pursue a BTech degree while working, you will need to manage your time effectively and be committed to your studies. You will also need to plan your schedule carefully to ensure that you have enough time for both work and study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?