5th March 2023, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after Automobile Diploma?

I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering. I need to know about the job opportunites and better salary jobs above 15,000 Rs.

5th March 2023, 03:20 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Job opportunities after Automobile Diploma?

Congratulations on completing your Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Here are some job opportunities that you can explore in this field:

Automotive Service Technician: This is a job where you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing vehicles, diagnosing mechanical and electrical problems, and testing vehicle systems.

Automotive Sales Executive: As a sales executive, you will be responsible for selling automobiles, meeting sales targets, and providing excellent customer service.

Quality Control Inspector: As a quality control inspector, you will be responsible for inspecting vehicles and ensuring that they meet the required standards.

Automotive Designer: As an automotive designer, you will be responsible for designing and creating new vehicles, systems, and components.

Production Supervisor: As a production supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising the production process, ensuring that it is efficient and meets the required standards.

Automobile Engineer: As an automobile engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing new vehicles, systems, and components.

Automobile Technician: As an automobile technician, you will be responsible for performing maintenance and repairs on vehicles, diagnosing and fixing mechanical and electrical problems.

Regarding salary, it depends on various factors like your experience, location, job role, and company. However, with the right skills and experience, you can expect to earn above 15,000 Rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?