20th August 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

After Diploma which is good, either Diploma based job or B.Tech?

Tell me after diploma which is better,either diploma based job or b tech.I want to gain more knowledge, which one is better for my further career?

5th September 2014, 12:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Diploma which is good, either Diploma based job or B.Tech?

Since you have completed your diploma, you have two choices whether to go for B.Tech or to do a job.

It is best to continue your studies after diploma, because diploma degree is not sufficient for high level jobs or civil services, etc. In future, if you are interested to join in civil services, then you need to have graduation degree from a recognised university. So, it is best if you opt for B.Tech after completing the diploma course.

After completion of diploma, you can find more job opportunities in private companies with good salary, but it is best to do opt the B.Tech course after completion of your diploma course.
26th March 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After Diploma which is good, either Diploma based job or B.Tech?

Which exam preparation start after completing diploma in civil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?