19th January 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for degree after completing Diploma in Electronics and communication from TEB board?

I can get admission in degree after diploma in Electronics and communication in board is T.E.B.? in this year...

Please help me....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to degree after passing diploma in IT from TEB if I have just passed 10th?
  2. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  3. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  5. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  6. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Diploma to degree admission in IIT is possible?
  8. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  9. How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.
  10. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  11. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  13. Am I eligible for JTO post after completing diploma engineering in electronics and communication
  14. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  16. How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. Am I eligible for SSC JE exam after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
19th January 2015, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for degree after completing Diploma in Electronics and communication from TEB board?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in degree course after completion of three years Diploma course from a recognised board. To get admission in degree course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) or ECET examination. By qualifying the examination, based upon your exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course. Since, you have completed your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication, I suggest you to opt the same branch in your Graduation degree for better career and job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?