8th January 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Visual communication after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. Can I eligible to study B.Sc in visual communication. Who can provide me the right details on this? It will be really helpful if you can get me the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  3. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  6. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  7. Am I eligible for engineering counseling after completion of diploma electronics and communication with 67 percentage marks?
  8. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard?
  10. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  13. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
10th January 2017, 08:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Visual communication after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. Can I eligible to study B.Sc in visual communication. Who can provide me the right details on this? It will be really helpful if you can get me the details soon. Thank you!
If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible for B.Sc in Visual communication.

Your age should be above 17 years.
10th January 2017, 11:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Visual communication after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

B.Sc. in visual communication is a three years degree course which focuses on imparting training and to develop working knowledge in computer for effective Visual and Electronic Communication.

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. in visual communication :-

The candidate should have passed in Pre-University/Higher Secondary /Two year Diploma in Teacher Education or an equivalent examination.

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Sc in Visual communication after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.
24th July 2020, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I am I eligible for BSc visual communication after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
26th August 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to do visual communications after completing diploma in automobile engineering
7th November 2020, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

After diploma EEE we can do viscom. I am eligible to do Viacom? Please reply me soon because it will really helps me. Thank you
9th July 2021, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I am compled diplamo mechanical engineering (Dme).can i eligible to study visual comunication if you can detial soon.thank your maind
23rd July 2021, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take BSc Viscom after diploma in mechanical engineering (10th)
23rd July 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for apply BSc Viscom after the diploma in mechanical engineering (10th pass)
1st March 2022, 05:33 AM
Unregistered

I discontinued 12th..I finished diploma visual communication..can I do b.sc visual communication course?
25th March 2022, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering department then I am joining viscom so I when to going which year in viscom
27th July 2022, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

After b.tech IT can I do MSc viscom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?