28th April 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma again if I have failed once?

Am I eligible to do diploma again if I have failed once? What should be the procedure followed? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if I failed in three subjects of Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in Diploma after clearing class 10th (ICSE) but failed in Maths subject? Do I need to write any entrance for admission in Diploma?
  5. What can I do to get a job if I have failed in diploma course? -- [New]
  6. How to pass diploma in EEE again if I have failed already?
  7. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  8. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?
  9. Am I eligible for 2nd year diploma? I have been failed in 7 subjects
  10. How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?
  11. Should I join Diploma course to further study B.Tech if failed in 12th?
  12. Is it possible to complete diploma at Govt. Polytechnic college after getting failed in 3 and 4 semester and after a break of 3 years?
  13. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  15. How to get Job in IT Company after completion of B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  17. Diploma in engineering after getting failed in Chemistry by 2 marks?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I had backlog in diploma?
29th April 2017, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma again if I have failed once?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma course again if you have failed once. There is no need to pursue complete three years Diploma course even if you have failed once, you can appear in Supplementary examinations and get qualified to get Diploma certificate. The minimum duration of Diploma course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. You can qualify the Diploma course by appearing in Supplementary examinations within six years from the date you have taken admission in Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?