28th April 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in Mechanical and 11th standard simultaneously?

I have to take admission to mechanical diploma & also I have to do 11th for doing MBA. Is it possible doing diploma as well as 11th simultaneously? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course should I choose in between 11th and Diploma Engineering after 10th? Can I study both simultaneously?
  3. Should I join Diploma in Agriculture course after discontinuing 11th standard?
  4. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
  5. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  6. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  7. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  8. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  9. Which is a better option between diploma and degree? I am a 11th standard student
  10. Can I study in Canada with diploma in mechanical engineering qualification?
  11. CBSE 9th failed can get admission in 10th NIOS board? NIOS 10th standard and 11th standard from a school can be done simultaneously?
  12. What should I do further after completing 10th CBSE?
  13. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities offering admission in 12th after 10th without doing intermediate?
  15. Can I get admission in school for repeating class 12th?
  16. Which course to do after completion of 10th standard? Diploma or 11th and 12th?
  17. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2017, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in Mechanical and 11th standard simultaneously?

No, it is not possible to do Diploma in Mechanical and 11th standard simultaneously. You can pursue only 11th standard or Diploma in Mechanical course at once. You can pursue MBA course even if you study 11th standard or Diploma in Mechanical course. After completion of your 12th standard or Diploma course, you can pursue Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and after that, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?