11th April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

I'm studied diploma in cme now I want to study dual degree in jntuk is eligible for that? and will it add more weightage doing a dual degree or not? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible as I am not knowing what to be done to proceed.

19th April 2015, 07:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course?

It will be best for you to go for the normal B.Tech Degree instead of the Dual Degree.
Once you have completed your B.Tech if you feel the need to study the Master Degree then you can easily opt for that.
There is no extra weightage that is given if you have a Dual Degree in Engineering.
If you are interested in doing a Master Degree then it is best for you to complete the B.Tech Degree at first and then go for the Master Degree.
Just make sure you start your preparation for GATE Examination well in advance to give yourself the maximum chance to score the best possible marks in the GATE Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?