8th February 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in production engineering?

I have completed my diploma in production engineering in mumbai bandra am i eligible to complete my degree in and college in Ahmedabad gujarat? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  3. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  10. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  11. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
  12. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  13. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
9th February 2016, 12:23 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in production engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in production engineering in mumbai bandra am i eligible to complete my degree in and college in Ahmedabad gujarat? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible to get admission for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Production Engineering. The aspirant will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the engineering course through lateral entry. The course is available in many colleges like;
9th February 2016, 01:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in production engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma in Production Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering .

Your age should be above 17 years.
9th February 2016, 08:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue Mechanical Engineering after the completion of your Diploma degree in production Engineering. You could have been eligible for the course have you completed your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?