4th January 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs if done diploma in computer science?

Sir, I have done diploma in computer science of three year course in lateral entry(10 2 2) in tamil nadu.am i eligible for the government jobs those who gives notification as matriculate plus three year diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs after passing diploma in computer science?
  2. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers?
  3. What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?
  4. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  6. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in computer science?
  7. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  8. List of government jobs available for Computer Science graduates?
  9. What type of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer science and technology
  10. Exams for Government jobs for Computer science engineers?
  11. Any jobs for diploma failed candidates in diploma computer science
  12. Government Jobs available for B.Tech Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get government jobs after completing MSc Computer Science 6 years back with first class?
  14. Can I get any government or railway job after passing B.E computer science
  15. Am I eligible to appear for SCRA after passing diploma in computer science? What are the opportunities for fresher diploma in computer?
  16. Any government jobs for freshers of computer science?
  17. Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?
  18. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
8th January 2014, 09:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs if done diploma in computer science?

Ya ofcourse you are eligible for all those jobs which ask for the minimum qualification of 10th or 3 year diploma. There are lots of jobs which ask for the minimum qualification if 10th class or 3 year diploma. Apply for those jobs and try to crack all those recruitment exams so that you can make your career good and well.

There are many jobs in which you can apply it includes-
Railways Jobs
Technician Jobs
Postal Jobs
Clerical Jobs

And also that you may apply for jobs in university or colleges where they required technicians for various computer labs etc.

Now there is 1 more option available for you that you may go with B.Tech course as you have completed your diploma in Computer Science and now you can take directly admission in the 2nd year of Computer Science degree i.e B.Tech.

After doing B.Tech you may apply for various companies also like-
Google
TATA
Apple
Reliance
Airtel
DOCOMO

and there are also government jobs available after completing B.Tech course.
So we will suggest you that go with lateral entry admission in B.Tech. Because it will add valuable thing in your future. After completing B.Tech you will get good jobs.
23rd October 2020, 11:34 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs if done diploma in computer science?

You can apply for railway JE(Computer Science, IT Signal & Telecommunication) posts.

You are also eligible for various state electricity post such as JE computer science.

But these post have very limited vacancies. So it is better to go for higher studies like B.tech and then passed GATE exam. Then you have wide opportunities in PSU sector like( BHEL, BSNL, IOC, DRDO, ISRO)

Hope it helps.
8th May 2021, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

i Completed My diploma In computer science But I can apply job for bank sector and IT sector But I can't saw any job Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?