4th January 2011, 10:29 PM
harshita samota

How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

[sir i pursuing b.tech final year in computer science i want jobs in govt. sector please tell me how to get the government jobs.][/B]

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. Jobs for computer science students in government sector? Procedure to get the jobs?
  3. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  4. Can I get a job after completing MSc computer science in last year
  5. What are the jobs in banking sector for computer science students?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Any jobs for Computer Science students in Government Sector?
  8. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to get Government job being a Computer Science graduate? -- [New]
  10. What are the public sector exams for which I can appear after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. Which are the jobs in IT sector for me after completing B.E computer science?
  12. Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?
  13. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  14. What are the jobs available in Government Sector after B.Tech Computer Science? Procedure to apply for the jobs?
  15. When are the interviews scheduled for government IT sector jobs?
  16. Jobs in government sector after MSc Computer Science?
  17. Any government jobs for freshers of computer science?
  18. List of jobs in government sectors for computer science graduate?
8th May 2011, 10:01 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshita samota View Post
[sir i pursuing b.tech final year in computer science i want jobs in govt. sector please tell me how to get the government jobs.][/B]
Especially for the CSE students there are no special entrance examinations

There are lot of jobs in the govt sector for Bachelors students

these will again vary as High End Jobs

Medium Jobs

Low level Jobs

High End Jobs are

->IAS/IPS/IFS all the other civil

Services

->IFS

->Police Recruitment

->SSC

Mid Range Jobs

These are jobs like

->Railway Jobs

->Milatary Navy Army and so on

->JTO jobs in telecom Industry

Low Range Jobs

->Constable jobs

->System Engineers

->Electrical Dept

and so on are called as the low range

jobs

this evaluation of Jobs is not done by

the salaries they get but done by the

reputation name and fame they get in

the society

Hope you understood

Regards

~AdityA~
8th May 2011, 11:39 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
for computer science branch similar to other electrical branches in all government jobs like

1. BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
  2. ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
  3. DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  4. ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  5. AAI(Airport authority of India)
  6. SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  7. RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  8. UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
  9. CDS(Combined defense service)
9th May 2011, 12:04 AM
Pankaj Dhingra

Default Re: How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

there is a exam taken by www.upsconline.nic.in engineering service examination
from this exam you can apply for all government jobs for engineer students.
9th May 2011, 12:54 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Dear friend ,

There are many jobs for CS students, because CS is most wanted branch now a days. In all the fields of IT, it is required. So there is not any shortage of job in the field of IT.

You can try for:-

Doordarshan Kendra
BEL
BHEL
DRDO
Defense
P&T
Railways
Airlines. etc

All the best.
16th May 2011, 03:19 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

hi friend,

Jobs available in these sectors:
10.Banking sectors.

You can choose in any of these areas.

Best wishes.
26th August 2011, 08:09 PM
fahran

for computer science branch similar to other electrical branches in all government jobs like

BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
CDS(Combined defense service)
30th August 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

recently I PASSED MY B.TECH WITH C.S.E. GROUP AND I GOT 70 percent marks. I s there any opportunity to get job in private or in Government sector.
31st August 2011, 08:51 AM
rana2011
Banned

For computer science branch similar to other electrical branches in all government jobs like:-
[*]BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)[*]ISRO(Indian space research organisation)[*]DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)[*]ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)[*]AAI(Airport authority of India)[*]SAIL(Steel authority of india)[*]RRB(Railway recruitment board)[*]UPSC(Union Public Service Commission ) [*]CDS(Combined defense service)

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

BY referring all sites and particularly this website I got to know that there are Govt. jobs for cse students.....but my biggest question is how to apply for them......and how to get the news abt job vacancies........please do answer to my question.
14th September 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

what is the website that we can visit inorder to register for the govt jobs?
29th September 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

how to know the notifications regarding ssc,and other govt exams?
30th September 2011, 02:46 AM
shibendu

Dear friend,
If you want to find a govt job,
Then apply through online.
Fill up the form and wait for the date of examination.

You can apply in :

>Indian Railway
>BHEL
>DRDO
>SAIL
>UPSC examination
>Banking Sector.
>NTPC etc .......
30th September 2011, 05:14 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
You mentioned that you are right now in the final year of B.Tech
So, first try to complete your Graduation with an impressive percentage so that you will get benefits in future.
Following are the list of Govt. sectors you can apply for:-
~IAS
~IPS
~IFS
~SSC
~RRB
~Military,Navy,Army
~BSNL-JTO
~Constable jobs
~System Engineers etc.
All the very best!!!!!
30th September 2011, 08:13 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

There are many options are present for you if you want to do any govt. job.After engineering you can give any entrance exam.You are eligible for any entrance exam.So there are some fields from where you can get a good job.

These are some fields

Sales-tax department

Income-tax department

Bsnl

Railway

Airlines

so you should give entrance exam of any field.After that you can get a good govt. job.

SO all the best.
30th September 2011, 10:40 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see after completing B.Tech in Computer Science you can apply in the given below govt sector jobs.

there will a written test for selection process.

after qualifying written you will be call for the interview.

some of the PSU where you can apply are

>>DRDO.

>>ISRO.

>>SAIL.

>>BANK PO.

>>EIL.

>>BEL.

>>ECIL.

>>BSNL.

>>ONGC.

>>CDS.

etc.

all the best........
4th October 2011, 10:44 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hi friend,
for computer science branch similar to other electrical branches in all government jobs like BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited),ISRO(Indian space research organisation) , DRDO (Defense research and development organisation),ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited),AAI(Airport authority of India),SAIL(Steel authority of india),RRB(Railway recruitment board),UPSC(Union Public Service Commission ) ,CDS(Combined defense service)

Good luck
4th October 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,am dng my 2-1 nd my branch is c.s.e nd i secured 64% of marks in my 1st year b.tech!i need a job immediately after completion of my b.tech course so, what r the requirements r d eligibilities 4 having d jobs?
25th October 2011, 06:55 PM
m.khushhal

There are many options are present for you if you want to do any govt. job.After engineering you can give any entrance exam.You are eligible for any entrance exam.So there are some fields from where you can get a good job.These are some fields BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
CDS(Combined defense service)
Airlines.
so you should give entrance exam of any field.After that you can get a good govt. job.
9th December 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

My Parents Worried about Me for getting JOb..?expect job in Govt not private..Because
i completed my b.tech[i.t] 2010 november passedout..done java course in niit.then suncertificate in java[scjp1.6]..i attend 5-6 walkins by niit..i didnot get job..but attend only one big MNC[Tech-Mahindra].remains small b/w march-may 2011.after i join as payment job in mumbai its 2.76laks p/anm..working upto nov..get salary how much i paid only[30,000].nov 2011 compa ny closed..now i went bangalore to search job..to fill gap i tried one year exp certificate i paid money also..but he gives only documents not project details and responsible not pickup my call......again now carrer dull.

if, private job is in MNC..please help me how to be i am employed..i reg in naukuri,monistra,timesofindia,shine..etc..but i did find gd jobs for java 2010 passedouts...
if,Govt job very happy...Tell me what are job vacancies comingsoon...dec2011 to 2012..i need job min 10,000 salary..i do work for it..my mind always tension..please help me... for me Suitable job to be employee if any[Govt/private]
i speak..telugu,tamil,English[und...hindi,kanada]
24th February 2012, 10:56 AM
drurv

Jobs available in these sectors:
10.Banking sectors.

You can choose in any of these areas.
27th February 2012, 11:42 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,
To get jobs in private or gov. sector, you must hone up the following skills:
Knowledge of current affairs
Basic computer knowledge like MS Office.
Verbal and non verbal reasoning
The ability to work neatly and accurately
Good written and verbal communication skills
short tricks in aptitude
vocabulary
General knowledge
Thinking power in different ways(directions).

Hope it helps!
3rd January 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir ,can cse student can go in all sector of gov.job .if no then how many sector can not go name plz sir
16th February 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

our education system is not good in btech level because so many are passing out but no one is getting jobs especially btech computer science students mistake is both from students and education system my question is what is the feature of students ? and what to do for there feature?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?