26th November 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PhD after PGDM? Colleges offering PhD in Management?

I have done my PGDM passout. Being a fresher with PGDM, am I eligible to do PhD in Management? If so pls provide me the colleges that provide me this course.

Related Questions:
10th December 2013, 12:40 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Post Re: Am I eligible for PhD after PGDM? Colleges offering PhD in Management?

Sorry to say that you’re not eligible for Ph.D course after completing PGDM course. Only the candidate who complete Master degree course are eligible to apply for PhD course.
PhD stands for Doctor of Philosophy. The duration of the course is for two years. The candidate who aspiring to become a university/College professor than the candidate can apply for PhD course.

Some Ph.D Specialization Courses:-

Ph.D in Psychology
Ph.D in Mathematics
Ph.D in Finance and Economics
Ph.D in Physics

Eligibility Criteria:- Applicant should be complete Master degree course in any discipline from recognized university. Most of the reputed universities and institution required NET (National Eligibility Test) score which is conducted by University Grants Commission.

To participate in NET Examination, than the candidate should be complete Master Degree course in any discipline with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university.

Based on the NET Examination score you may get admission for PhD course in reputed Universities/Institution.

::Advantage of PhD Courses::

Ph.D course help the candidate to become a professor.
Ph.D course enable the candidate to research training to the present social and economic objectives of the country.

::Suggestion::

We, suggest you to complete master degree course. After completion of master degree course apply for NET Examination, than definitely you’re eligible for PhD course.
10th April 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD after PGDM? Colleges offering PhD in Management?

I have done PGDM in Finance from JRE Group of Institution, AICTE approved. Can I do Phd.?
12th August 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD after PGDM? Colleges offering PhD in Management?

i have done MBA in marketing through distance learning from IMT ghaziabad. Can i do phD?
20th July 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my pgdm from ASIAN BUSINESS SCHOOL ,NOIDA (AICTE) APPROVED COLLEGE can i apply for phd please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?