25th August 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in ICAR being a Diploma candidate in Agricultural Engineering?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. I want to study B.Sc now in Agriculture in ICAR. Can you please let me know that I am eligible for or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Are Biochemistry graduates eligible for appearing the ICAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
  2. Courses available to study for Diploma in Agricultural Engineering candidate?
  3. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder?
  4. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  5. ICAR JRF papers with answers of Agricultural Engineering
  6. Syllabus and books to be referred for Agricultural Engineering ICAR exam
  7. Syllabus fro ICAR-JRF for Agricultural Economics? Any seats for M.Sc Agricultural Economics in IARI, Delhi?
  8. How to get M.Tech seat in ICAR aiming for PhD further? Location of college and books to refer?
  9. ICAR NET/ARS examination paper of Agricultural Engineering with subjects like Soil and Water Engineering or Land and Water Management?
  10. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  11. Study material for ICAR entrance exam in Agricultural Business Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college can I get with my ICAR rank of 251? Top colleges of Agriculture?
  13. What is the syllabus for ICAW? I am in agricultural engineering
  14. Which are the ICAR recognized Agricultural Universities all over India for studying AG BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus for agricultural engineering PG entrance of Indian Council of Agricultural Research Exam
  16. How to do Ph.D with fellowship in leading agricultural universities? What is the syllabus offered by ICAR?
  17. M.Pharmacy holder is eligible for ICAR? Syllabus of ICAR for the same?
  18. Previous years question papers of ICAR JRF exam(Agricultural Engineering)
29th November 2015, 05:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in ICAR being a Diploma candidate in Agricultural Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am studying Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. I want to study B.Sc now in Agriculture in ICAR. Can you please let me know that I am eligible for or not?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture.

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Agriculture is a Under Graduate Program. The duration of the course is 4 years, which is divided into eight semesters.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for B.Sc Agriculture through ICAR is Pus two or equivalent in science stream with Chemistry and Biology as a main subject with a minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. The students are required to score least 50% of marks in 12th board exam. Those candidates who completed Diploma in Agriculture may also eligible.

The admission to the B.Sc in Agriculture is based on merit or performance in the entrance examination conducted by the concerned ICAR Examination.

For more Information, please visit the official website - http://www.icar.org.in/
31st August 2020, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in ICAR being a Diploma candidate in Agricultural Engineering?

Iam studing Diploma in agriculture engineering and am I eligible to write ICAR exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?