18th June 2020, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma Civil course after completing 12th Biology?

Hi friends, I am a Biology student of 12th. I want to study Diploma in Civil Engineering. So, after completing my 12th, I am eligible to study this Diploma course? After my 12th, what I have to do for studying this Diploma course?

20th June 2020, 06:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma Civil course after completing 12th Biology?

No, you are not eligible to study diploma civil course after completing 12th Biology.

To this course can be taken only by the candidates who have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

List of entrance exam to appear in diploma in Civil Engineering course:-

Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test

Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam

Assam Polytechnic Admission Test

Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?