8th June 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

College wise seats available for direct admission in second year of B.Tech after Diploma in ET? In which college of Mumbai University can I get admission?

Dear Sir,
I heared number of seats for direct admission in second year of B.Tech has been increased. Also, let me know the number of college wise seats available for direct admission in second year of B.Tech Electronic and telecommunication. I have scored 69% marks in Diploma so, in which college of Mumbai University I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  2. In which college could I get admission in Mumbai college after scoring 78% in electrical engineering diploma?
  3. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  4. List of colleges which offer direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through CAP round for Diploma Computer Engineer in Mumbai?
  5. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  6. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  7. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  8. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  9. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take admission in recognized college for 2nd year of B.Tech? I'm in diploma third year of Tilak Maharashtra University which is not recognized by AICTE
  11. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  12. Changing college in second year of B.Tech is possible? Which college provides direct admission to second year?
  13. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  14. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  15. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  16. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  18. How to get admission for B.E direct 2nd year computers after completing diploma in IT with 71.47%? Can I get admission in B.E in Jaihind College Kuran
14th April 2023, 12:19 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: College wise seats available for direct admission in second year of B.Tech after Diploma in ET? In which college of Mumbai University can I get admission?

There are several colleges affiliated with Mumbai University that offer direct admission to the second year of B.Tech after completing a Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Here are some of the top colleges and their seat availability:
  • Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering: 20 seats
  • Thadomal Shahani Engineering College: 15 seats
  • K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering: 30 seats
  • Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Technology: 30 seats
  • St. Francis Institute of Technology: 20 seats
Note that these seat availability numbers are approximate, and you should check with the individual colleges for up-to-date information. Additionally, admission criteria may vary from college to college, so it is important to research the specific requirements and application procedures for each institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?