3rd October 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the UPSC exam after completion of B.A. and doing diploma after 10th?

I have done Diploma in Engineering after 10th , and then completed B.A. from IGNOU, so am I eligible for appear UPSC exam ? ( as my query is that , I didn't have 2 qualification , is there any problem ? ) so plzzz reply......... It will be helpful if you answer me soon!

3rd October 2016, 01:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the UPSC exam after completion of B.A. and doing diploma after 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UPSC examination after completion of B.A course from IGNOU. To be eligible to apply for UPSC examination, the candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. It is not mandatory to pursue 12th standard to be eligible to appear in UPSC examination. Since, you have obtained B.A degree from IGNOU, you are eligible to appear in UPSC examination.
3rd October 2016, 10:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the UPSC exam after completion of B.A. and doing diploma after 10th?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for the UPSC examination after the completion of BA degree course from IGNOU, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible to opt for the UPSC examination.
4th October 2016, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Diploma in Engineering after 10th , and then completed B.A. from IGNOU, so am I eligible for appear UPSC exam ? ( as my query is that , I didn't have 2 qualification , is there any problem ? ) so plzzz reply......... It will be helpful if you answer me soon!
Yes, of course you are eligible for UPSC exam after completing BA graduation course. There is no issue with two qualification. Those who completed their Graduation are eligible to apply for Union Public Service Commission. UPSC conducts various examination every year. Being Graduate student, you can apply for Civil Service exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
4th October 2016, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for UPSC examination if you have completed your graduation from a recognized board and IGNOU is a very well recognized board and is widely accepted. So, you can very much opt for UPSC examination, there is no such problem in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?