19th February 2023, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of chemical engineering can be done after mechanical diploma?

I have passed mechanical engineering diploma after 10th passing. Now I want my bachelor of chemical engineering. Can I get admission at Institute of chemical technology on the base of mechanical diploma?

20th February 2023, 04:15 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Bachelor of chemical engineering can be done after mechanical diploma?

It may be possible to get admission to a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering program after completing a diploma in Mechanical Engineering, but it will depend on the specific requirements of the program and the institution you are applying to. Some universities and colleges may accept applicants with a related diploma. Most of them won't accept I think, but may require additional coursework or prerequisites to be completed before admission. It is best to check with the admission office of the specific institution you are interested in to determine their specific requirements for admission to a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?