19th February 2023, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in BPS Institute of Polytechnic?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Architecture Engineering from BPS Institute of Polytechnic. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

20th February 2023, 04:17 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in BPS Institute of Polytechnic?

BPS Institute of Polytechnic offers a Diploma in Architecture Engineering program. The eligibility criteria for admission to this program are as follows:

1) Candidates must have passed 10th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.

2) Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.

To apply for admission to the Diploma in Architecture Engineering program at BPS Institute of Polytechnic, you will need to visit the official website of the college and fill out the application form. You may also need to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the college or the relevant state government. Please contact the college directly for more information about the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?