18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Tally Software for BCom graduate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Tally Software course. As I have done BCom(H) so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Diploma in Tally Software with fee expenses in Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. Scope of studying Diploma in Tally Software?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Visual Effects for BCom(Marketing) graduate?
  4. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Advanced Accounting for BCom(Accountancy) graduate?
  5. Best computer course after 12th for doing job in private bank?
  6. Can I get Accounts job through Tally Software Diploma course for BA(H) student?
  7. Course structure and duration of Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
  8. Eligibility to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  10. How many Diploma in Tally Software seats are available in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  11. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Software Engineering?
  13. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  14. Difference between Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma? Which one is beneficial?
  15. Is it beneficial to do Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation for Accountancy graduate?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Aditya College?
  17. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
19th May 2018, 01:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Tally Software for BCom graduate?

After successful completion of your studies, if you are willing to apply for the posts namely Finance Professional or Accountant then you are this Tally knowledge is highly desirable.

Yes, if you are willing to step into accounting field then knowledge of Tally will be an added advantage for you. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Tally ERP 9 is used as their business administration or accounting software.

Once you are done with tally background courses, you may find employment opportunities in accounting offices, banking sectors..etc., Some of the insurance, marketing companies also recruitment candidates having knowledge on tally. You may apply for the posts namely
* Sales Manager
* Quality Head
* Regional Manager
* Business Associate
* Insurance Associate
* Insurance Acquisition Manager
* Relationship Manager..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?